Ready? Ready. Go! Today is a very very special day- Coffee. Because today is the day all of us together are going to break the world record. We’re going to be the fastest musicians in the world! Ben Lee, you ain’t even nowhere sacrilegious enough. – Wootcha!
– That’s right! Wootcha! We’re gonna show you what’s- Smite. When you get punished. We’re gonna show you the true meaning of playing 15 notes a second. Gonna review the most talented people across the entire Internet. Let’s do it. Come together. Alright, let’s do it. First one. Hey Phil, can you play 15 notes a second? Dude, he basically sounds like the guy on BBC. Yeah, you did it! You did it, yay! BBC, get this guy on t- Don’t worry about it! Don’t wor- Don’t worry about it. He just broke the world record. Whoever’s on the camera is so chill. Yeah, don’t worry about it. Already breaking BBC. Next one. Dude, he looks like… What? That was… and he’s like- He looks like, yeah. Like a spider? Yeah. No like, he was tense as well. Yeah. Next one. Gonna join you, bro. Oh, he’s doing like triple tongue. – Flutter tongue.
– Yeah, yeah. Drrrrbrrr. That’s right, my man. So for those that thought it wasn’t fast, they didn’t realize he’s doing like 8 notes per note. There you go, guys. BBC, get these people on your TV. Yes! This is where the real talent is. Let’s keep going. Oh, sul G! Why is he at the tip of the bow? *laughs* *laughs* Alright, yeah, that’s right. Let’s keep- Oh, guitar! 15 notes a second. Brett: Yeah. His smile. Dude… Yeah! BBC! BBC! You and the BBC… Get on TV! This is the pounding! This is what happens. Your pizzicato’s too rhythmic. Needs to be more arrhythmic. Yeah, so, Category is speed, and gotta be arrhythmic. Mate, why is your video this way? Whoa, the keyboard’s taking abuse. – Is that a violin music on the stand?
– Yeah! But is it 24 karat gold? Do it more accurate than Ben Lee! Guys, that’s right. Ah! Oui oui! What is that? 15 notes a second challenge. Wait, is that left hand? Oh no, mirrored. Who am I kidding? I play viola… *laughs* That’s right! Yes! Oh, look at her profile. Yes! What is that? Dude, that looks like… Whoa… Kirby just had a… epiphany. Weird flex but ok. Ohh! Did she just throw her- It’s sped up. I’m more s- – Dude, that case. Yeah.
– traumatized by the way she threw her trumpet on the ground. Dude… That’s abuse that you take on a 24 karat gold. Dude, our hands are taking more abuse. Yeah, let’s keep going. Where’s pizzicatos? It’s coming up. Dude, that’s legit! *laughs* That was very arrhythmic pizzicato. Go! Whoa! Back flip! So extra. Ready? Ready. Kid: Go!
Brett: Hula hoop! Look at her left hand. That is awesome. She’s enjoying it. Ukulele. I love how it’s like getting to a point that there is no resemblance. Yeah yeah yeah. There’s no point of 15 notes a second. But ironically, it resembles Ben Lee more that way. Ohhhhh BBC! Just go with 15 notes a second! Find any contestants here, guys. We challenge the world record. That’s right! Legit! 15 Chickens a second. 15 Chickens a ch- A Kung Pao Chicken. Nice… forehead. What is that? Is it a tuner? It looks like… GarageBand or something. Yeah. How do you do that? That was legit! Nice! It’s on a phone. Oh yeah. Wonder what that is… Next one. Saxophone yeah! 15 notes a second. That’s right, man! *laughs* Dude, International Instrument Damage Day. 15 notes a second. Ah! Dammit! Finger damage. He’s got the metronome. Dude, don’t pass out, man. Dude, he looks like he’s gonna pass out. Look at his hand go. Both: Piccolo! Both: Oh! Is it legit? No. Oh! Oh, she’s actually playing it! Nice!! It’s too accurate! Gotta slap some… Slap your instrument! Ah! Too accurate! Not BBC-worthy for it’s accurate. What? No, no… Haha! Brett: Guarneri. So random! He’s so still. Yeah. 6 stitches a second. *laughs* That’s cool! Dude, each needle’s like a stab- Hello, I’m here today with my- – Ohh!
– 2 million dollar gem- What’d she say? 2 million dollar instrument. violin with 5 strings. – Oh, it’s got 5 strings!
– Um so I’m going to play Flight of the Bumblebee with 15 notes per second. Hahaha! – She lost it!
– She’s awesome! – That is awesome!
– Nice one. Nice nice. She’s like… Hi, Brett and Eddy. I’m Sophie, and I am gonna be the fastest violinist in the world, and do – the 15-notes-a-second challenge.
– Yes, you do it, Sophie. Because if you can play it slowly, everyone knows you can play it quickly. So, hope you like it! Dude. – The baby in the background.
– Caught the baby’s face! Haha! – Yeah, that smile at the end.
– Nice one! (If you can) play it slowly you can play it quickly. She’s got like a sign. Both: Oh my god! Woah. What is that? Why is she wearing a mask? So confused… Oh! Ooh, marimba! *laughs* Nice dab. – We are “TwoPair Viola!”
– TwoPair Viola? Sounds just like what I expect from a viola. That’s it. Congratulations everyone! Keep the submissions going. This is how you practice. and will get on the world record one day. Guys, you’re gonna resurrect Paganini at this rate with your sacrilegiousness. Well, I think Paganini was one of the first violin rock stars. If you can play something slowly, you can play it quickly. Subscribe for the 15 notes a second. See you guys next time.