Sacrilegious! Yes! Sacrilegious! *Knocks tuning fork* Sacrilegious! This is like the fork, you know, like a pitch fork. Oh yeah… TwoSet’s making too many roast videos! Alright guys, no more roast videos. But… We’ve got a new series! And it’s all about roasting! It’s just a review of sacrilegious. Sacrilegious videos that we found on the internet. Very interesting and unusual… Portrayal or use of classical music instruments. Yes. So… Sacrilegious reviews! Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! What a great award. Dude, you know how it’s like Guinness World Records? – Yeah. It’s that award ceremony.
– The Sacrilegious Awards. First one was actually sent to us ages ago. It’s a song from a K-pop group called Fromis. Called Fun… Uh, yeah, K-pop… Maybe we shouldn’t go here hey, we’re gonna be destroyed. – K-pop fans…
– I don’t even know what’s coming so… – Let’s just have some fun.
– We’re just reviewing, yeah. – Yeah, there we go. There we go.
– Oh! I saw that one. Can I just say… Korea’s a place where, yes, there’s K-pop, but there’s also a lot of classical musicians. Amazing classical musicians… – Like, Korea is known for a lot of amazing musicians,
– From Korea. classical musicians. Maybe the director was like, it’s an artistic portrayal. Like we’re having fun, therefore… Look as bad as possible with the technique. Dude, look, this is like four stock images in one. Wow… Stock image taken to another level. Don’t get us wrong, this song is a cool piece. – Yeah.
– Cool piece, this song is a cool “piece”. – Do you notice what you said?
– I know. I realized – I stopped… Cause I was like, “what did I just say?” The cognitive dissonance of being a classical musician born in a pop song era. Song and pieces. I don’t know if they look like they’re having fun… You know what I’m saying? It’s like, look like you’re having fun… It’s like, yeah… I’ll say the conductor’s having fun. – The front girl looked okay.
– Yeah. See, her bow’s kinda straight. It’s the ones at the back, right? They just gave up. Maybe it’s just art, you know. It’s like what Andy Warhol once said, “Art is whatever you can get away with”. – Oh, they’re just having fun.
– Yeah, they’re having fun, it’s cool. As classical musicians it’s… – A bit painful to watch.
– Yeah. I want to watch it again, just to enjoy it. Oh, dude, I need to appreciate that one. Dude, you gotta appreciate it! Alright, see, here’s the rule. No more roasting, you just appreciate it. Oh! There’s a girl strumming a violin! – Dude, every time I look!
– There’s something new! One of them is playing it as a cello! Every time! Appreciation! Art! Art! Whatever you can get away with! Alright, actually before we move on… Do you rate it a sacrilegious, a Ling Ling, an amazing or an interesting? Sacrilegious out of ten! Sacrilegious out of ten! Alright guys, let’s move on to the next clip. – Twenty thousand bees in a cello, wow.
– Woah. This already looks painful. Wait. Is it a cello full of bees… Or… The note B? Ohh!!! Are those bees natural or flat? Ohh!!! If you can bee slowly, you can bee quickly! Ohhh!!! Wait, look. Bee Bee C radio! – Even he’s saying it’s a sacrifice.
– He says it’s sacrifice. He said sacrif – legious. Is that a word? – Sacrificilegious.
– Imagine he sacrificed a Strad cello for that. Man, the honey better be some great… A grade, ten million dollar honey. You have the honey, it’s just like, “Oh, Dvorak is playing in my head right now”. Taste the talent! Woah! – The back is like, it’s all clear!
– It’s all bees. Yeah! How did they do that? I think they just removed it. That looks like a double bass. – Cause she’s standing.
– Yeah. – It’s like a really big cello.
– Is that a cello? It’s either a small double bass or a real – No, I think it’s double bass. And that’s a low D, the pitch. It’s a double bass… – I’m so confused.
– Yeah, I don’t know… And why is she not scared of getting stung? – I know! I was like –
– That’s more of the thing, right? I know you guys bee experts are like, “Bees don’t actually bite you unless you do anything”. But still, to us, common people that don’t handle bees, it’s kinda scary. Imagine you had a bee in your room, if you had – I’m pretty sure you had a bee… *buzzing sound* In your room, you’d panic a little bit. I had a story once. In primary school… A bee like, came up to me, and I froze. Cause you know how they tell you “don’t move”? – Yeah.
– So I was just like… And the teacher’s like, “Eddy what’s wrong?” I’m just like… I’m too scared to move, cause I thought I’d get stung. “There’s a bee”. I don’t know, what do you guys think? I’ll rate this… Interesting out of ten! Because, the B flats… Are gonna be… – Natural honey!
– Natural! Ohh!!! Organic! Interesting! – Next one!
– Oh… Next one is going to be beautiful. Alright, sorry guys, we don’t condone that type of language. But… This video caught us by surprise. Dude! That was literally the moment we opened it. What? – I’m actually like… Confused.
– I’m confused! I was like “Woah that’s kinda cool!” But then, at the same time it’s… Really sacrilegious. I was gonna say like… Every part of that was so sacrilegious. But then my body just wanted to go like… I don’t – I couldn’t even tell what genre that was. Dude, that was like a shock of like… Yeah, I’m more shocked actually, I’m like… Woah. It’s a – It’s a, it’s a… Unique use of the flute, I guess. That’s a unique way to put it. No, bec – At least she’s not doing like that stripper dude. Yeah. Yeah, I mean… Yeah, I mean… Hey, there’s a different market, – some people like that music, right?
– Yeah, exactly. There’s always a market for different types of people! Yo, dude, Rihanna’s jamming to it! Rihanna’s like, “You go girl!” “Play that trill!” Amazing! Amazing! – Well, first this is a sacrilegious review, not a roast.
– I mean… Not roasting, but… – That trill, yo.
– I guess, got the trill pretty accurate – That trill’s like the tremolo.
– I love the pitch’s like – *Brett sings pitch* – Yeah!
– That’s the weirdest interval. And that twerking? Wow. What? I’m so confused. Shake that monkey! Brrr! Brrr! Wow…. Oh… Oh my heart… – Ohh… Pneumonia.
– My heart… Heart attack. Dude her like, slaps were on the beat as well. I mean… You got rhythm! – I definitely think it’s an…
– It’s an… – Amazing.
– Amazing out of ten, I think so – Yeah, cause…
– It’s one of the ama – It’s definitely that feel. You guys know what we’re talking about. Amazing! Now she’s teaching people how to play the flute. I’m so confused, is this a thing? Flute twerking? And now, flute and twerk. We should flute and twerk together. Dude, everyone’s like yeah! Woo! Can you imagine like… – I mean I –
– Mozart’s time they’re doing this? – Mozart might’ve liked this, I have no idea.
– He probably would’ve liked it. He’d be like hahahahaha! Alright, last one What? I’m so confused. Is that even a violin sound? It’s not. I think it’s dubbed – It’s gotta be dubbed. – I mean – Yeah.
– Obviously the violin can’t make a sound in the water. Cause you need air to transmit the sound. But also, it’s really bad to put a violin in water. Well, I don’t think the instrument survived, to be honest. – Yeah, it’s probably destr –
– It’s damaged. – Hopefully it’s cheap, hopefully a cheap instrument.
– Hopefully it’s cheap… Yeah. But it’s more like even that dubbed over music… Doesn’t sound like violin? Okay. It’s – It sound – Yeah, it’s not. It sounds like an electric pipe organ or something? – Like a keyboard generated sound!
– Yeah. *Brett humming* What are the comments? Amazing! Oh yes! Oh, that’s awesome! I mean, I’ll give it a – – Sacrilegious out of ten, I think for this one.
– Same. – This is sacrilegious.
– Sacrilegious, yes. For putting the water under the vio – Uh – Under – Putting violin under water! – I can’t speak.
– Putting the water under the violin. Alright, guys, sacrilegious reviews. What do you guys think? We should do that twerking thing. Okay. Practice! Yeah!!